Lensebaby photos!

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got the film developed from the first roll I took with the lensebaby lense and I am very happy with the results! I almost forgot how much I love film untill I saw these!
Here are some of them, I threw a border on them in PS, that's all.

butterfly1.jpg

butterfly2.jpg

peace.jpg

violinblur.jpg

violin3.jpg

violin2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

I would like to see the foreground a bit sharper on the butterflies and the whole thing in the third violin pic but they're still gorgeous

Oh cool! Love them all - especially the violin shots.
It looks like it must be hard to get the hang of. But I really really want one.

Very cool images, LittleMan. I have dust thick enough to grow tomatoes on my film equipment I'm ashamed to say.
The peace sign is my favorite. Looks like that baby is fun.
--A

Nice series, cool effect, it is more subtle then I thought it would be. Enjoy the new toy :)

peace brother! nice shots Chris! glad you are enjoying the prize that I SHOULD HAVE WON!!!! I HOPE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO OUT TO TAKE PICTU.....aw forget it. :greenpbl:

Excellent effect with the Lensbaby. Nice work.

:thumbup: :)

Love that 'peace' shot.

photo gal said:
Glad to see you're using your new toy!!! Love that "peace" shot!!! And of course the violins are great!!! And how did you get 2 different butterflies to come along???
believe it or not.... it's the same butterfly... the first pic of that butterfly is of the top of it's wing and the other is of the bottom of it's wings. There are always butterflys around here... so it's not all that uncommon for me.

peace brother! nice shots Chris! glad you are enjoying the prize that I SHOULD HAVE WON!!!! I HOPE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO OUT TO TAKE PICTU.....aw forget it. :greenpbl:
no comment... ;)

:lmao:

Nice series, cool effect, it is more subtle then I thought it would be. Enjoy the new toy :) Yesterday 05:18 PM
So did I.... I thought it would be a lot stronger of an effect....

Thanks everyone!
-Chris

Great shots LIttleman..isnt the lensbaby a cool toy?. I love mine.
I really dig the peace sign, and the violin is excellent.

JonMikal said:

ditto :D:D:D

Thanks Mentos :p

Don't worry... I won't enter into next month's photo competition....... Maybe.... :badangel:

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back