Lensebaby photos!

Chase said:
I'm starting to really dislike the lensbabies winners! :lol:

I think I should have tried to rig the competition so I could win! :razz: I want one now. :grumpy:
That's it...
Y'all pushed me too far... I just sent Twist the winning photo for the May competition... :greenpbl: ....... or.. at least it WILL be the winning photo.... :mrgreen:

The competition is on! :gun:

If you haven't noticed yet.... I'm a pretty competitive person. :mrgreen:

Im sending my entry tonight....

from another lensbaby winner. :+)

Unfortunately, I think the time has passed for now to win the LensBabies. Sam was very generous to offer up some for prizes, but they can't give them out free to everyone! :lol:

Chase said:
Unfortunately, I think the time has passed for now to win the LensBabies. Sam was very generous to offer up some for prizes, but they can't give them out free to everyone! :lol:

So, what are you going to give away now? :)

Nice shots - it's a cool effect. I saw a lens baby in a shop in York today, and it reminded me that I hadn't been on this forum since I got back...so here I am!

Now what exactly is the speciality of the lensbabies?
Is it this zoom effect on the sides of the photos? How do you bring this about?

LaFoto said:
Now what exactly is the speciality of the lensbabies?
Is it this zoom effect on the sides of the photos? How do you bring this about?
The lensebaby is a flexable lense that you operate by twisting and moving the front of the lense in and out and to the side. Doing so makes the "sweet spot"(center of the zoom effect) move around. This way you can have the subject be more pronounced.
It is a completely manual lense... you have to change the F-Stop by taking in and out washers... then you change the exposure manualy on your camera. The focus is obtained by pulling in and out the lense to the desired focus.

It really is a great lense, it's especially fun having to use the fully manual mode. :)

And yes, the "zoom effect" is what this lense is for. :)

Chase said:
Yeah yeah, rub it in!

Not sure what the prize will be yet, but I'll be honest and say it won't come near to competing with the LensBaby :(
Well, how can you!?
The Lensebabies that Sam donated were a VERY generous gift! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back