lenses for sale

seabug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
GREAT DEAL! SELLING Canon and canon mount lenses. For sale are: 1) Sigma 20 mm f1.8 EX DG lens for canon, like new used once, lens protected with UV glass filter, no scratches or wear on body. Great wide angle lens for landscapes and group photos. Hood included. Asking $300. 2) Canon 28mm f2.8 lens, great travel lens or as a back up for zoom lens. Very light and compact. Excellent condition, no scratches or wear on body. Asking $85. 3) Canon 50 mm f 1.8, like new no scratches or wear on body. Great portrait lens, works well in low light. Hood included. Asking $70. 4) Canon 17-85 mm f4-5.6 IS USM. Great walk around lens. Excellent condition, no scratches or wear on body. Lens always protected with UV filter. Hood included. Asking $375. 5) Canon 28-135 mm f4-5.6 IS USM Macro lens. Like new. Great range multi purpose lens. Hood included. Asking $325. Buy the lot for a reduced total cost of $975. This is a really good deal and it breaks my heart to part with some of the lenses but I am buying an L lens that is going to cost me quite a bit and I already have the ranges of some of these lenses covered. I would provide a photo but don't know how to upload photos here. If you are in Winnipeg would be happy to meet so you can see them in person and even try them out.

Hi. I am wondering if the lenses can be mounted to a film camera (Canon)?

Thanks.

Hi Sunray,

The 17-85 mm IS USM is for an EFs mount, the others would work with your film camera. Thank you for your interest

seabug

Hi Seabug, it would be helpful to know if the prices listed are in US Dollars or Canadian Dollars. Not that it would make a big difference, anyway... ;)

The dollars are in canadian, if someone is interested from the us they can be converted to US

The dollars are in canadian, if someone is interested from the us they can be converted to US

Can take pics but don't know how to upload photos here, could you please advise. I am not at home at the moment but will have pics by the end of this coming weekend as I will be out of town till Friday for work. Are you interested in all of them or just a few or one in particular? I can assure you that all lenses are in excellent condition as I am very meticulous. I appreciate your interest and I will get those pics for you as soon as possible.

seabug

Do you have an ebay feedback record or anything to prove you are reputable?

Hi, I have never sold anything before and this is new for me. If you are really interested I can give you my phone number and my email address so you can contact me directly. Would this help?

For those that are going to make a deal, make sure to go PayPal for both the safety of the buyer and the seller.

Thank you for the advice, I was planning on using paypal.

maybe intersted on the nifty fiftys for my xti, how much for the shipping?

In a comment or a pm (private message for you forum newbies) you can click the yellow picture of the mountains and if you have hosted your picture (photobucket, putfile) you enter the url from the photo and the picture is entered in your post or pm.
you can also click the one next to the picture icon to enter a url that just links to the photo so it doesn't take up so much room.

Hi, I figured out the mountain thingy but can't figure out which URL to post, I will have the pics on my pc how do I get them from there onto here? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Most reactions

Back