Leon and Terri

SonyShooterA200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He is a friend of mine and she is his girlfriend.

cute :)
the bad thing is that number of frames are OVERexposed, there's no detail in the clothes. I like the selective color (always been a fan of it). I think you cropped to tight - if you were to print an 8x10 from these, you would have difficult time cropping w/o cutting body parts.
You did something that many folks do do in portraits - 1-2 people (even 3 at time) vertical - GOOD FOR YOU!!!
keep shooting and improving.

Thank you for the C & C. I know I need to get my screen calibrated cause when I use cs4 they look alright but then when I open them using the windows picture viewer they are darker and not right.

I really like the next to last image. As for selective coloring, in almost all cases I'm not a fan. Particularly in this instance, unless the subject of the image is a patch and a blouse. Its very distracting. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to things like selective coloring or camera tilt etc etc

In my experience it is very difficult to adequately expose both very dark skin and very white clothes - especially in bright light. The dynamic range is just too great.

Get your friends to wear darker tones and the shots will be immensely easier.

Thank yall for the tips. I didnt even think about the dark skin and light cloths. lol. I will deff have them wear darker cloths on the next shoot.

Most reactions

Back