leopard portrait

deanlewis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was lucky enough to have this handsome puddy cat step out of the bush for a few shots, taken in tsavo west national park kenya.

Deano

LEOPARDPORTRAIT2.jpg

Whoa!
Intense stare!
That must have been some really cool shooting when you were on safari in Kenya! Many can only dream of such kind of a holiday!
Did it really get this close, or did you help yourself get a bit closer by using a long lens?

Thanks La, this was one of the high lights of my trip, I spotted a tail sticking out of the bush , our guide stopped the safari vehicle and luckily he came out to pose for a few seconds, all the shots were grabbed but 1 or 2 came out ok, This was one of the sharpesed but I was gutted that I clipped the tail, but for a 100 % crop only rested on a bean bag I was very pleased. :D
He actually came right passed our vehicle almost close enough to touch but not accessible for any more shots.
The safari was such an inspiration, can't wait to go back again. !!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Deano

Very nice shot. It must be hard to get such a good picture of a leopard.

That is a beautiful pose. Great shot. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the positive feedback, its much appreciated, all I need to do now is save enough t6o go back next year !!!

Deano

Most reactions

Back