mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

Just taken tonight.........how do I make these better =)

I really really love the sky in the first shot, I think you can crop a little bit on the right to get rid of that structure behind the right tower. In the second one the sky looks like it could be interesting but I think the tree just takes up to much room...and if anything maybe take the shot of the tree at a different angle so that it is by itself and the houses are not there (don't know if thats possible).

First off its a sunset. But it seems just too dark and it'd be nice to actually see the sun. And i dont know your equipment but I would use a off camera flash with a diffuser on it to lighten the tree and corn holder thingy.

First off its a sunset. But it seems just too dark and it'd be nice to actually see the sun. And i dont know your equipment but I would use a off camera flash with a diffuser on it to lighten the tree and corn holder thingy.

Looks like the silos & trees are probably too far away for flash...

I like them, but I would consider cropping out some of the foreground.

I do like the first one, the sky is really dramatic and the.. er.... things make a fairly nice fore/midground. But the second one, in my opinion, is a bit too cluttered. It took me a little while to actually realise it was a tree.

I want to tell you that I live in a some what heavy farming area, so even though I dont really like silos, its what I got to shoot.....lol Next, I loved that tree. I dont think the shot did it justice. The light coming through it was amazing when I was shooting it. I either whited the sky out too much or the picture was dark.

I either whited the sky out too much or the picture was dark.

Read about different metering modes in your manual, and experiment with them. There shouldn't be so much dark space in these two pictures, and you can see how they would have looked nicer with a better exposure by moving the sliders around in "Shadows and Highlights" if you have Photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back