nomade

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rubiba.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I'm an Egyptian girl, I'm interested in photography, I've been using manual range finders for about a year and a half or more...

Anyway using film is a wonderful experience, being a member of the RF forum helped me a lot, and still is helping me.

But I didn't improve as much as I expected, couldn't consume enough learns, I had to experiment a lot, add this to the rolls that were screwed in a way or another...

I finally got my first digital camera, it's a Sony H2, I am not a digital fan, but I believe it will help me to improve and understand more...

I am joining this forum to learn more, and to share with more people.

Hi, welcome aboard.

Hope you fine what you are looking for. Feel free to make suggestions to us. We are always looking to improve the forum. Welcome to TPF!

welcome :) you come from a very photogenic country!

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. You might find that digital will let you learn more quickly because you get an instant feedback on your technique. Digital has its own set of things to learn in addition to basic photography, but don't let that frighten you. There is a great bunch of people here willing to help in any way we can. Again, welcome.

Thank you for the warm welcome...

jstuedle, you are totally right, digital has its own world, more over RFs are totally different from SLRs or DSLRs or even those P&S "DSLR wanna be"...
For example with an RF, I'd see more than what an SLR would allow me, I'd focus in a more convenient manner, I wouldn't have to stick my eye to the view finder for a long period of time.

I've tried a film SLR for a while, but didn't own one, it's also heavier, so I am not even trying, I am now set to learn and add to my collection.

Welcome to the forum nomade.

Do not hesitate to ask question on any subject, because you will find tons of advice on this forum in a logical and polite format.

Enjoy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back