Let me know if you wanna have web-site

1. Why would you do something for free that you apparently already charge for.
2. Why would you do something for FREE????
3. How does anybody know who you are?
Please read this topic from the beginning, you should be able to find answers on your questions.
4. How does anybody know you even have any connection to that site you linked to?
Again. I've published "Specially for Sachphotography ;-)" texn in news block on my web-site. Please try to find this text and ensure that it's my web-site ;-)
You have no ones trust here. No One trusts you.........
Really? I already work with CW Jones from this forum ;)

Last edited:
Hm.. It seems I have found a way to translate the ipage. And what do you know.... I pulled this from your site. and Jee whiz...It states that you charge for all your work??? Hm...

# the Site- morning coat
Ideally it is suitable for assignment to information about your company in the Internet. Simply it is accessible! On the site will be given the information against the company, the price list, the diagram of passage, contact information, news of company and information (articles, publications…) useful for clients.
Cost (design of site, development, CMS) - from 600$

# the [Promo]- site
The advance of commercial stamp or product is complicated to represent without the [promo]- site. Will be here placed the comprehensive information about Brenda, different advertising actions, reductions of [t].[d].
Cost (design of site, development, CMS) - from 700$

# the Internet- store
You do realize production or you do render services? You do want to obtain additional sales? This is your version! Basic difference from the site- morning coat is in the fact that from the site- morning coat come the clients, and from the Internet- store - sale. Internet- store will contain all divisions of site- morning coat, and also catalog of production, basket, gallery and, according to the agreement, other divisions.
Cost (design of site, development, CMS) - from 900$
If you wanna have own e-commerce with default functionality, it will costs from 900$ (without Taxes). But if you wanna have original design, unusual functionality and so on - it may costs about 2k$ and more. OnLida.com costs 12k$, because it's e-commerce network. And so on.....
I have commerce projects and I have NON-commerce projects. Again and again - sites for photographers are NON-commerce projects.
P.S. Please never copy/past text from my web-site without my acceptance. Thanks.

although ZoomeX may not sound completely legit, that may have some to do with the language barrier. there really is no reason to keep bashing the guy when he hasn't done anything wrong.

and stop saying nobody does anything for free. people do things for free all the time. especially in these types of fields. because they enjoy what they do. i do free photography all the time. why? because money isn't the only thing that matters and i enjoy it. i'm gaining enjoyment, happiness... money isn't required.

although ZoomeX may not sound completely legit, that may have some to do with the language barrier. there really is no reason to keep bashing the guy when he hasn't done anything wrong.

and stop saying nobody does anything for free. people do things for free all the time. especially in these types of fields. because they enjoy what they do. i do free photography all the time. why? because money isn't the only thing that matters and i enjoy it. i'm gaining enjoyment, happiness... money isn't required.
Yes, I have language barrier, but I improve my English everyday (it's my third language). But it seems that Sach doesn't want to understand what I say. He create sites for money (as I understood). It seems that my public offer to create site for free just bother he. Of course, I create sites for money too, but sometimes I wanna get something more.

2CW Jones
As I promised few days ago, it seems that I will have a free time to start work on your site this Sunday (2009/07/19). So, please be ready to provide all information that I asked you.

Let's keep this topic alive. If anybody needs to have own photo/model site for free - let me know. Few weeks ago I completed one more photo-site for Natalia Person
Also you can see my portfolio here

If it is free, I'll have one!!:peacesign::smileys:

If it is free, I'll have one!!:peacesign::smileys:
I don't see the description of what do you really want in my email. It's free for a few time, but you should provide me with all details about what do you really want to have...
Feel free to contact with me: info (at) neskinsoft.com

People....You need to stay away from people like this. Just remember, people charge upwards of $100's an hour for websites and this guys say he will do it for free? Something is wrong here...........................................................................
Oh my... what are you doing in this "scam topic"? Leave it right now :lol:! I get about $100 per hour only for really big commerce projects... and I don't think that photographer will pay you $100 per hour :lol:
If you make web-sites only for money... so, good luck and leave this topic forever.

Can't wait to see the first sucker :lmao: .... Prove Me wrong ??????
And Just FYI a fully custom photography Site will go for over $1000 Easy. People do pay that much everyday my man. Regardless of what your intentions are. You look fishy to 99% of us on here. SO yes I will leave this topic. If anybody actually gets one of your "free" "amazing" "custom" "Flash" websites, I would love to see it. Maybe if you actually showed examples of work you have done, people would respect you more. Me... I do not. Sorry bud. Give me a reason to trust you? Show us a shred of evidence. :thumbdown:

You've got a bad attitude man. You speak American English, not proper English.

People do do thing's for free. I at times train up and coming pipe welders, it's cost me jobs at time. So what, it's a big circle and I always get it back.

As for this new guy thing, you've been here for five months. Big deal. I will guarantee there is people here that think your the new guy. Who cares, I notice this guy has offered something off the bat. What have you offered???

He may do a bunch of sites for free. Iron out his system, then into competition against smug or something. So be it. Good on him in fact. But if he is prepared to help people here then why get into him so hard?

By the way, a good pipe welder gets well over a G a day, yet every one I know will help others out. Can you say the same?

Just few latest works from my portfolio:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/www.antanenko.comwww.antanenko.com
photo11.jpg

www.cocon.by
photo21.jpg

photo20.jpg

sazha.by
photo7.jpg

photo23.jpg

Most reactions

Back