Let me know what version you prefer

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the original. Very poor weather, rained all day.

This version I converted to B&W, added grain and tinted. ????

Your subject matter has a timeless feel to it.
The weather was ugly, as you are saying.
Hence I think I like the b+w sepia tinted version better. It says all you want to say and you don't really need the colours!

The only real fault I saw when I shot it was the flag. It has too many stars for a WWII flag. Only history buffs usally notice. (the US only had 48 states then as opposed to 50 now, the star field was in equal number rows then, even-odd number now)

2nd one is a tad too redish for me personally, but i do like where you are taking the photo

2nd one is a tad too redish for me personally, but i do like where you are taking the photo

I shot this at the Dayton Air Show this past summer. It is either 105 in the shade or raining every time I have been there. It's not as big a show as it was back in the mid-eighties, but still a nice exhibit.

I like 'em both but leaning more towards the first one.
Play with the curves/brightness/contrast, bump up the sat a bit and it should be a killer shot. I love rainy days!

2nd one. makes it have a vintage feel. i like it.

Yeah, I definitely prefer the 2nd one. But I am also a big fan of colorless shots. Forces me to admire subject rather than color.

#2, no doubt ;)

Thank you all for your opinions. With the weather as bad as it was, the few static shots I took were the only ones that were worth a darn. This one just begged to be a grainy B&W. Thanks again.

i like the first image better.. perhaps add a bit contrast to it .. play with it on ps.. would rock!
nice shot :D thanks for sharing :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back