Let the cliches begin! ;-)

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
I know they're hackneyed and cliched, but I can't help myself--I'm a sucker for sunsets and sunrises!! :-D

DSC00078_edited_RS.jpg

10---2003-184_edited_RS.jpg

I know they're hackneyed and cliched, but I can't help myself--I'm a sucker for sunsets and sunrises!!
aren't we all :) though i haven't seen the sunrise for ages - night owl here. Lovely crescent moon in the last shot :)

I've seen hundreds of beautiful women and I never get tired of those. Sunsets are only slightly behind them.

Oh, I love the crescent moon image - that's my absolute favorite kind of moon!! Very nice! :D

Keep the cliches coming!
Really like that first one, the sun looks kinda like a firework in the distance.

I can never get enough of this cliche. Almost every sunrise/sunset is different so it's hard for them to get old. Well, at least for me. I like the first one the most.

Give me nice sunset/sunrise photos over and again!
If only they didn't make me so envious!
I tend to fail on these - and we don't seem to GET nice sunsets like this one here....!

Glad to see so many others are as hooked as I am. hehe :D

This one was a bit more of an experiment, as the primary subject is actually the water beads on the glass. Honestly I'm kind of undecided about this one. :|

DSC00162_edited_RS.jpg

I think I've put this one up here before, but what the heck. :-D

The lens flare is PS, but everything else is straight from the camera. This was one of the best sunsets I've ever seen, taken early last fall over the soccer fields before sectionals.

10---2003-811_RS.jpg

Shark said:
This one was a bit more of an experiment, as the primary subject is actually the water beads on the glass. Honestly I'm kind of undecided about this one. :|

DSC00162_edited_RS.jpg
I don't know for sure but I think kind of understand what you where trying to go for. I think the picture would have looked better if you hid the sun behind the trees or something. It might have given it a nice hazy blurred look to it. As it is right now the bright sun is too distracting not like the amazing sunset on your second post. You did post the second before but it's worth seeing again. :wink:

Harpper said:
I don't know for sure but I think kind of understand what you where trying to go for. I think the picture would have looked better if you hid the sun behind the trees or something. It might have given it a nice hazy blurred look to it. As it is right now the bright sun is too distracting not like the amazing sunset on your second post.

I agree totally. Maybe that's what's wrong with it! Hmm good deal, live and learn! :-D

Most reactions

Back