Let your photos make $$$ for you

waiheng

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, hello... Just want to share a good news to all who like photography. Do you know that you can earn money from your photos?

I found some websites, where you can upload your pretty photos for sale. The website will pay you USD0.50 for each of your photo sold/downloaded by other user like art and web designers. The process is very simple:

1 - Upload as many photo as you like, it is 100% FREE to upload. No membership fees.
2 - Wait for your photo to be downloaded by those designers around the world.
3 - Every download you get paid USD0.50.
4 - The more photo you have online, the more download you get, the more $$$ you can earn.

Just try it today, very easy, i already earned USD100, USD100, USD100...

***removed URL***

***removed URL***

***removed URL***

Hope you earn like me, and get extra income for new camera and lenses. Enjoy!

* This is not a SPAM. thanks!

Edit by Chase: Actually, a spam is EXACTLY what this is...sorry!

See, when you join a forum just to paste links to try to make yourself money, that is pretty much a strong match for the definition of "spam". Other spammers out there, please don't bother wasting your time or ours....we're just going to delete it anyway.

Chase said:
Hmmm....

I made a million dollars by using the most comfortable camera strap ever made. Buy a TPF camera strap today and you can make millions too! :biglaugh:
I believe you're spamming the spammer, Chase. Neat idea! :lol:

Spam is tasty. Goes great with tomato sauce (Americans pronounce tomato "toe-may-toe" - how funny is that? hahaha!).

Is Spam a brand, or is it a type of meat?

Most reactions

Back