Lets all say....

Good luck.... have a great time! :)

Awww! You guys are the best!!! I get off work at noon today, and the shoot is at 2:30...that way I'll have time to do some cleaning (staying far away from objects that may be hot) and get set up! :) :) :) And trust me, I won't forget to share them! :) Unless they turn out like crap, of course! :)

core_17 said:
Awww! You guys are the best!!! I get off work at noon today, and the shoot is at 2:30...that way I'll have time to do some cleaning (staying far away from objects that may be hot) and get set up! :) :) :) And trust me, I won't forget to share them! :) Unless they turn out like crap, of course! :)

They won't. :hug::

I'm just kinda nervous because I didn't have a chance to test out how well the posterboard works as a reflector (I'm sure it will do fine)..and also I got the light stand I ordered off of ebay in last night, and it doesn't fit my a/c slave flash thingy that came in the day before, so I'm gonna have to duct tape it to the stand!!!! Haha...40 minutes til I go home and start getting ready!! :) :) :)

I should have enough time to do a little cleaning, plus set everything up and do a little bit of testing with the reflectors and placement of them...

core_17 said:
I'm just kinda nervous because I didn't have a chance to test out how well the posterboard works as a reflector (I'm sure it will do fine)..and also I got the light stand I ordered off of ebay in last night, and it doesn't fit my a/c slave flash thingy that came in the day before, so I'm gonna have to duct tape it to the stand!!!! Haha...40 minutes til I go home and start getting ready!! :) :) :)

I should have enough time to do a little cleaning, plus set everything up and do a little bit of testing with the reflectors and placement of them...
Forget the cleaning (most of it). Use your time to run a few tests so you have an idea what you're getting! :thumbup:

I'm dooone!!!! :) Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but the little'un got restless...I think I coulda done better, but they were quite happy with what they saw on the computer screen! :) They want me to do more in the spring, and a :shock: WEDDING!!!!! :shock:

Can't wait to see the photos, Corry! Glad it went well, when is the wedding?

Wedding is mid-April...they dont' want anything big...she said she would be happy with one nice one of the bride and groom, one nice one of bride groom and son, and a nice one of the whole wedding party. Of course, I'll be doing more than that, but as long as those turn out good she'll be happy. I'm so nervous!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back