let's go Yankees!

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Don't know why (Boblybill put me up to it, I guess) but I'm into pano's these days, so here's another one.
Went to my first Yankee's game today (they won btw):

Panorama1.jpg

thanks for looking!

pascal

That's weird, I got to see a Yankees game before someone living in NY (they also won that day too). Is Derek Jeter still playing for them?

Hey, I was there too. I was in the loge though, almost directly across and under you. :)

It was nice to see a win. They suck this year.

Nice pic, btw.

Is it just me or the bottom is cut off?

this one is made out of 5 pics and a little bit of the bottom is taken off, but I kept my camera at the same height throughout the 5 shots (going further down in the center shot would have resulted in a lot of heads in the frame).

That's weird, I got to see a Yankees game before someone living in NY (they also won that day too). Is Derek Jeter still playing for them?

:lol: yeah well, I've only been living here for a year now and there's lots more to see in this little town....
Jeter is still playing.

Hey, I was there too. I was in the loge though, almost directly across and under you. :)

It was nice to see a win. They suck this year.

Nice pic, btw.

I know it's not their best year, so we were expecting a loss, but hey maybe my cheering helped...:wink:

and thanks.

pascal

That is a nice looking pan, just would have liked to have the part not cut-off at the bottom, but like you said, you have to take the best shot possible. Thats a flawless stitch together.

That is a nice looking pan, just would have liked to have the part not cut-off at the bottom, but like you said, you have to take the best shot possible.

Now I see what you mean (and Constantine): maybe I shouldn't be so scared to get the people in the shot. Next time I'll stand up (to avoid the big heads right in front of me), keep the camera vertical, and shoot more pics. That way there won't be that 'cut off' feeling. I hope.
Thanks for the tip!

Thats a flawless stitch together.

No way I'm going to take the credits for that.. it's the software. Nothing but the software.

thanks!

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back