Let's play...What's In Your Fridge ! ! ! ! !

Mm... I love cereal. I eat it everyday. The new Riced Krispies Cocoa flavoured ones are pretty good.

I've actually stopped eating those - lol. They are terrible for the body. Haha nah, I just got sick of them.

Ok, so here's the "non-fridge" photo. I actually took this one a few months ago (its messy) and it was hard to get ALL the stuff in the picture. The deep freeze is not even in the picture. (uploaded it big so you can see more in detail - haha)

lmao hmm since when do you care about what food is good for your body? Well I don't care probably because it seems no matter what I eat and how much I eat I barely gain any weight lmao I lose weight instead :confused: oh well lol
so after I have moved to Canada I am so going to buy myself a few boxes of Pizzapops xD and eat junk food like everyday hahaha jk seriously though you guys do have whole alot more food there, cheaper and better too lol and thats one of the reasons why I love your country so much lmao

You know I think that freakishly huge pic of your basement is the largest photo you have ever uploaded on anywhere :p and geez lol you are making me hungry :(

hmm I love cereal as well but the problem is I would probably have to eat the whole box to even get some what full and satisfied xD to me cereal is nothing but snacks lmao

Last edited:
an updated fridge shot.

I'm soooooo happy that I no longer have that piece of crap fridge from the last shot.
fridge.jpg

I have stuff in there ranging from pineapple, grapefruit, chicken hearts (sulteed with veggies) some left over curry, and lots of yummy veggies. On the freezer side (not really shown) there's flank steak, pork belly, whole fish, shrimp, as with other random stuff.

P.S

BUMP to this thread.

Jeffie, you sure have tastes that differ from our family.. Or... That's a very adventurous fridge.. I like the bottom shelf on the door. :)

As for us, we're pretty basic-pork, beef and chicken, but no "organ meats" like hearts, liver, etc, ever.. No fish.. Lots of yogurt and broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and other veggies so that the kids develop healthy eating habits.. And, as usual, plenty of leftovers in Tupperware containers that end up in my lunch to take to work. There for your viewing pleasure is a pot roast that we had yesterday, ready for reheating.

11_03_2008_3855.jpg

This is really funny you made a thread "what's in your fridge" because when my husband and I were in Nashville trying to survive in the music industry we thought it would be funny to take a picture of our fridge for memory sake. Now I can share it with EVERYONE!!!!!:lmao: :lol:

034-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

Mm... I love cereal. I eat it everyday. The new Riced Krispies Cocoa flavoured ones are pretty good.

I've actually stopped eating those - lol. They are terrible for the body. Haha nah, I just got sick of them.

Ok, so here's the "non-fridge" photo. I actually took this one a few months ago (its messy) and it was hard to get ALL the stuff in the picture. The deep freeze is not even in the picture. (uploaded it big so you can see more in detail - haha)

IMG_2636.jpg

WOW!!! I have never seen so much food. Nice work
How long did it take you to store this much food?

whit~foto, that is one empty fridge!

here is our fridge :)... looks like it always does beside we are short on veggies at the moment (forgot our CSA pickup this week)

DSC_0647.jpg

Last edited:
Glimmer! you like eggs...haha. you have a lonesome bottle on the bottom shelf of your fridge too!

DSC_0380.jpg

i really want to clean my fridge now...:lol:

glad to see several bottles of Frank Red Hot Sauce in these photos.

-------------

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back