let's really depress me

mountainlander, that's a BEAUTIFUL STORY!!! :) :) :)

And Ferny, you have no right to say shut up...you STARTED THIS THREAD!

And Ferny, you have no right to say shut up...you STARTED THIS THREAD!
I know, I know. Bad evening....

Scurra - Tell her. This is one of those annoying "voice of experience" posts. If the feelings you have for her are eating you up, stopping you from sleeping, if she's on your mind all the time and stopping you from concentrating, tell her. Tell her that you love her. Don't hold it in because it does you no good. You'll change around everyone else and especially her. It'll eat at you and no matter how hard you try you'll explode one day. Tell her when you are able to control yourself. Things are a lot easier that way.
She may feel the same way about you, she may not. Either way things will be slightly better after you build up the courage and say something. If she says she likes you, Wooooooo. :cheer: If she doesn't she'll at least know she's special to you and if she is a good person won't run away from you. She may only like you as a friend, but what's wrong with that? She'll know she has someone who cares about her a great deal.

I'm not saying things will be perfect if you say anything to her. But it will change things, it will help you move to a place where you're not killing yourself slowly. If you don't say anything, you're ****ed. You can't put yourself through speaking to her one minute then the moment she's gone feeling like you're falling and will never stop until the time you next see her.

Awwww mountainleader that was absolutely gorgeous! Of course she said "yes" to that, you'd be an idiot not to! Actually I was surprised she could even get a word out, that's so amazing what you did.

Come on guys, girls, let's hear your proposal stories!

I don't have a story of my own but I do have my parents' story. hehehe. I don't really know all the details of the actual proposal but I do know that it happened in a Pizza Hut!! :D Yes, my Dad was oh so cool, at least it would've been a surprise. Anyway, they were high school sweet hearts and are still together now all these years later. Awwww.

ferny said:
I know, I know. Bad evening....

Scurra - Tell her. This is one of those annoying "voice of experience" posts. If the feelings you have for her are eating you up, stopping you from sleeping, if she's on your mind all the time and stopping you from concentrating, tell her. Tell her that you love her. Don't hold it in because it does you no good. You'll change around everyone else and especially her. It'll eat at you and no matter how hard you try you'll explode one day. Tell her when you are able to control yourself. Things are a lot easier that way.
She may feel the same way about you, she may not. Either way things will be slightly better after you build up the courage and say something. If she says she likes you, Wooooooo. :cheer: If she doesn't she'll at least know she's special to you and if she is a good person won't run away from you. She may only like you as a friend, but what's wrong with that? She'll know she has someone who cares about her a great deal.

I'm not saying things will be perfect if you say anything to her. But it will change things, it will help you move to a place where you're not killing yourself slowly. If you don't say anything, you're ****ed. You can't put yourself through speaking to her one minute then the moment she's gone feeling like you're falling and will never stop until the time you next see her.

Hmm that makes a lot of sense, cheers Ferny, I might just try that as at the moment my life is a bit of a mess.

well I e-mailed her earlier today, telling her pretty much everything Ferny, so we shall see what happens *crosses fingers*. I do feel better for having said it all. Less like i'm going to explode if I don't say something.

So I guess, Many thanks!

Scurra said:
well I e-mailed her earlier today, telling her pretty much everything Ferny, so we shall see what happens *crosses fingers*. I do feel better for having said it all. Less like i'm going to explode if I don't say something.

So I guess, Many thanks!

Good for you! Chances are she had an idea of how you felt already and regardless of how she feels I'm sure she'll be glad that it's out in the open and that you can talk about it. When you hold back feelings it's so easy for them to be misinterpreted and can come between a friendship.

Good luck Scurra. Sending you good vibes.

If things do go tits up, and I don't think they will but..., then it's good to know. It means she wasn't right. It'll hurt, but you'll know.

ferny said:
If things do go tits up, and I don't think they will but..., then it's good to know. It means she wasn't right. It'll hurt, but you'll know.

ummm... wouldn't 'tits up' be a good thing in this case? :shock:

:lol: I think Meysha might have a point there Ferny :lol:

ohh ferny, we might be confusing the youngins here with talk like that.
That happened in another forum. And I dunno if I'd want you here at my place with all your FTDs anyway. :D :lol:

Scurra, I hope things turn out well for you. And ferny's right, if she doesn't have the same feelings for you, at least you'll feel a lot better yourself and you'll be able to function and get on with your life because you know you tried. Good Luck!

Scurra said:

So I guess, Many thanks!
Well???

Most reactions

Back