Lets See Your Camera

Most recent photo of my camera and my new lens. Dropped it off at the local shop to have the shutter speeds tested just to make sure its all good

IMG_2206.JPG

IMG_2181 2.jpg

IMG_2478.JPG

Using this a lot lately for portraits for my hairdressing career. Although I believe I capture better images as a design or street photographer. I gotta learn to work with these subjects. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this about a week ago.
Thanks to JonA.
Trying to come to grips with it.
1518377103198.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The Cosina CSM is an excellent camera.

Beside the lens are what look like two PC sockets for flash - the top one is not a PC socket. It is a connector for an automatic exposure device that was available as an optional extra. The bottom connector is a normal PC connector.

Sold my Nikon F100 this afternoon :concern::concern::concern:

The Cosina CSM is an excellent camera.

Beside the lens are what look like two PC sockets for flash - the top one is not a PC socket. It is a connector for an automatic exposure device that was available as an optional extra. The bottom connector is a normal PC connector.

It was called the AEC and it is shown here:
Cosina CSM

It fit over the shutter speed knob and contained a motor that turned the knob to the proper speed setting according to the meter's reading. A very unusual accessory.

Boo......Hiss.....Shame on you.....:spank:
Uuhhh... one of the worst ideas ever! I know a staff at a Photo & Video International in Christchurch NZ.... he said it was his worst decision in his whole photo-life ....[emoji52][emoji52][emoji52]

This IS mine.... remember this picture well...[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

20170908_201548.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Uuhhh... one of the worst ideas ever! I know a staff at a Photo & Video International in Christchurch NZ.... he said it was his worst decision in his whole photo-life ....[emoji52][emoji52][emoji52]

View attachment 154098

I guess we will see. I can always buy another one if I need to haha

View attachment 154098

Why ?

Dang! I hate it when the drool gets all over the keyboard.

View attachment 154098

Why ?

Well we had a baby late last year ($7400) wife had surgery this year ($4500) and my wife lost her job soooo cash is king right now and the camera was just sitting

Woah! That puts a whole new light on things! Hope everyone is doing well. (I also hope your wife gets a better job so you can buy more cameras:allteeth:!)

Most reactions

Back