Let's See Your Desktops!

Did u see the live action movie version?
Yup!! All except the third one, those are too good..Probably the first time a proper movie has been made out of an anime.
Kenshin is a (close) third in my most fav characters, right after Goku and Monkey D Luffy. I wonder if you watch those as well!:biggrin-93:

Hey, are you kidding? There's lot of good animal movies out there. I love a good animal movie. :biglaugh:

Yes, animal movies are better than those starring Anna May.

Whoever she is.

Here's my work computer at the admin job at school. I use this particular picture because I very often have to look at it, think of peaceful moments, and take long, deep breaths to keep myself from throwing sh*t. I'll change it from time to time, but I always use pictures specifically for their ability to elicit calm feelings.
upload_2015-1-21_13-29-34.png

Here's my work computer at the admin job at school. I use this particular picture because I very often have to look at it, think of peaceful moments, and take long, deep breaths to keep myself from throwing sh*t. I'll change it from time to time, but I always use pictures specifically for their ability to elicit calm feelings.
View attachment 93735

Hmm.. maybe you could put another background into the rotation - a picture of a wall covered with shite, and the caption "Mission Accomplished"

So...my desktop background is comics/photos that I like but it changes frequently.

So instead, I'll post what I weirdly though this was about...DESKTOPS.

399705_10151181783109336_1210909284_n.jpg

I don't have a photo of my desktop at the moment but I do have a photo of "my desktop" as well as the machine powering it. Here you go! Photo of the desk uploaded and my actual computer is linked!

Home Built i7 Machine by spikeyj37, on Flickr

The video card doesn't match any more because I needed a new one to push the 4 monitor setup as well as wanted a better gaming experience (when I have the time :( ). I ordered a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 in November and it runs flawlessly and super quickly!

Attachments

• IMG_20150117_215405[1].jpg
    IMG_20150117_215405[1].jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 107

Most reactions

New Topics

Back