Let's see your Watermark-

Don't have a picture with just the watermark, but here it is "in action"....
_MG_0216.jpg

This is how I've been marking some of my images as of late. It's not to prevent piracy, it's simply to share my info on boards where I post my images.

Just my logo. I don't put it on much of anything anymore - I just reduced the size of the images themselves, and have removed them from sites that weren't doing much for me (linking back to mine).

juliyaflyby.JPG

Just my logo. I don't put it on much of anything anymore - I just reduced the size of the images themselves, and have removed them from sites that weren't doing much for me (linking back to mine).

juliyaflyby.JPG

Where was this taken? It kinda looks like Cherry Point. A Marine base in NC>

483807157_cebf162091.jpg

Scaled down but you get the idea. When I make prints I will leave the water mark off and instead sign my name and put the year in the corner with a silver acid free marker. I suggest that to all, it looks hot :)

Where was this taken? It kinda looks like Cherry Point. A Marine base in NC>

I've been to NC more than a few times, but this was actually shot by Fort Lauderdale airport, close to where I now live. This is a spot right by I-95 where the incoming planes fly so low you could count the bolts in the landing gear :lol:

Now that is a good watermark EJKelehan. It really is like a signature. Almost invisible, but yet still right there in the corner to identify your image.

thank you, i made it in GIMP, and use a program called Copyrightinserter, it lets you set opacity, select positioning, and scale your image by pixels or percent...its free too

One of the concepts behind a watermark is to keep people from stealing it. However, I don't like the large centered watermark that detract from the picture. I also have small watermarks, simple in the lower right corner. On one shoot of professional tennis stars I had to place precise wording for the tournament sponsor. Hoping to get some better conditions for selling the images. I only have a small number showing of the tennis shots right now.
See them at: Tennis - Randy Jackson Images

Most reactions

Back