Let's see..

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
my.opera.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let's see if I got this right. Anyway, I'm new here.. Shooting with a cheap Fujifilm digital camera, but I still love taking photos. Let me know what you think of these..
to_the_mountains.jpg

home.jpg

borringen.jpg

what beautiful views...love the colors.

welcome to TPF!

Great shots. Really like the last one.
Welcome to the Forum.

From what I can see, you did things right. Cheap digital camera or expensive one --- it's the photographer who takes the photo, not the camera, and you took a couple of beautiful ones!
Where is this?
Where is there snow to be found these days?

Thank you, guys!
These were shot in a not-famous-at-all mountain far up in Northern Norway.. The place is Sørreisa and the mountain Børringen :)

Nice to be here!

Ahhhh! Now I am no longer surprised at the beauty of the landscape. Norway is said to be verrrrry beautiful, and your photos only prove it once again! Do you live that far north or had you travelled there?

beautiful! and i agree with lafoto...the photographer takes the shots..and you did great... i could stand there for days....!!!

Yep, I live up here in the cold north..

You don't know how much it means to me that you like them..
Thanks!

i really like the last one, nice shot!

Very beautiful - and I agree that the last one is really nice! It's not always the camera that matters, in fact it most always the photographer takes the shot that makes the shot. Great shots!

Most reactions

Back