Let's take a vote....

Which is it?

• Corry is cursed. Go back to bed and stay there.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Just some bad luck, it'll wear off.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A KLUTZ!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other, please explain.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...is Corry cursed, going through a spot of bad luck, or just a big klutz?

So...Thursday morning I was outside for quite some time helping my boyfriend and his dad and the antannae guy put up Erik's outdoor TV tower. I was careful, I thought, to mainly stay in the shade, but I guess not careful enough, cuz I ended up with a massive sunburn. Now, my sunburns tend to itch, and I tend to forget I'm sunburnt, so it probably hurt a lot worse than it should have from me scratching. :er: Then Thursday afternoon I go to work, and within the first 10 minutes, I slipped on a teensy bit of water on linoleum and fell forward, scraping my arm up pretty good, and spraining my foot. Nice, huh? (at least it got me two days off work and some vicodin for the pain!) Then last night I was suprising Erik with a really big dinner, that I wanted to have all ready and on the table when he walked in the door (I wanted to pay him back for how well he took care of me the night I sprained my foot :lovey: ) Anyway....one of the side dishes I made needed to be covered while cooking, but stirred frequently. So I go and lift the cover off and a good amount of steam escaped behind the lid and went straight for my forearm. So yeah....that hurt. A lot. I dropped the lid and ran to the faucette to run cold water over it. I had a spot on my arm about 3 to 4 inches long that was red, and a welt about an inch and a half long all night last night, and it hurt soooo bad. Today all that is left is the welt, but it still hurts when I accidentally touch it.

So...am I just a Klutz?

Yup, cursed. Stay in bed and have your boyfriend bring you bon bons, feed you grapes and be your slave. Your curse will get you accustomed to a life in the lap of luxury that you so richly deserve, thereby blessing you from this day forward. Some curse, huh?

Bad luck always comes in three's so you'll be fine now!
Burns hurt so much! I once burned my hand when the cap for the cappiccno machine came off and steam blasted out! One of the most painful things I have ever done!
Take care, but I'd still wathch out for black cats if I was you!

Someone else said the 'it comes in threes' things, so lets hope you are right!

No accidents yet today...yet. I ordered take-out instead of cooking for us, so no steam burns today. ;)

core_17 said:
Someone else said the 'it comes in threes' things, so lets hope you are right!

No accidents yet today...yet. I ordered take-out instead of cooking for us, so no steam burns today. ;)

knock on wood ;)

good luck with the rest of the night, and im sorry you've been getting beaten up by nature lately!

Hehehehe silly girl. ;-) But being a klutz is so much more fun than being cursed. At least klutzes are funny.

Meysha said:
Hehehehe silly girl. ;) But being a klutz is so much more fun than being cursed. At least klutzes are funny.
So true. And Corry is great about telling us all her misfortunes so we can guffaw while we say, "You poor thing!"

It's just bad luck, Corry. You poor thing! :hug::

:twisted:

BAD LUCK COMES IN FOURS!!!!!! No personal injury this time, but on my way from Erik's house to work this morning I got a FLAT TIRE going down the interstate!!!!!! It's like, the 4th flat tire I've had this summer, and it's one of the NEW tires I just bought a month ago!!!! The people at the auto place are starting to pick on me.

I think my boyfriend thinks I'm nuts though...after I called my stepdad, to tell him I needed some help, I called Erik crying cuz I was upset and talking to him makes me feel better (I tend to over-react lately) and then, a while later, after I was driving back to the auto shop on my dummy tire, I called him back again to say I was sorry for crying in his ear and over-reacting. Ya know...I used to be the one that everyone knew would always be calm, cool, and collected.

Most reactions

Back