Letters from home.

very cool, love the classic theme, maybe a little more contrast though? great shot either way.:thumbup:

Great subject - like the crop. This shot really tells a story.

daithi

Very powerful image. Nice.

OFG??!! Can it be?! (Hi!
wavesmile.gif
)

Well, a picture says a thousand words. This one obviously speaks to many of us, moving us, as we consider what he holds in his hand, his expression as he reads it, and the precious belongings on the grass beside him.

Where did you take the pic? Was it during a re-creation? (And aren't 'your' re-creations more from the civil war?)

I really like this one

I have to wonder when and where this picture came from.

Agree with the others... "powerful" is an adequate description. Beautiful light and very nicely executed too.

One word Stunning !!! I love pictures like this, simple but brilliant (sorry more than one word lol!! )

Dean

Anty how are you? This was shot at Williamsburg, Va. this April.

Thanks for all the comments.

Nice, if it had been film it would have been very Robert Capa, have you tried adding a bit of grain to it

I did add grain on some of different versions but I decided on this one for here. I have some others I may post and I'll try with them. Thanks for the comment.

Hiya OFG!

Did you post more? I saw the "Time Out" shot, but I got the impression from your post above that there might be even more.

Most reactions

Back