Levels of photography from Ken Rockwell - which are yOU?

There lies the problem in bold. If your camera doesn't matter, shouldn't he be reviewing the following instead of the useless expensive cameras?

disney_pixmicro_camera_zoom.jpg

Good point.:thumbup: The camera DOES matter, to a certain extent.

Dude, anyone else just notice that the little mermaid is pretty hot ?

There lies the problem in bold. If your camera doesn't matter, shouldn't he be reviewing the following instead of the useless expensive cameras?

disney_pixmicro_camera_zoom.jpg
That reminds me of my first digital camera: a "Jam Cam." And, no, I wouldn't trade back to that from one of my "more advanced" cameras like the used D70 I recently picked up...

Ken Rockwell and Gary Fong (and all the other popular internet goofballs) are geniuses. They've both realized the best way to make lots of money with photography is to come up with a product to sell to photographers. Whenever you see me griping about either it's pure sour grapes; I wish I got to play with their toys, and had 1/10th of their business savvy. :)

Wow.

After all the Ken Rockwell bashing here, I thought I'd actually check it out, so I clicked the link.

So that's satire, eh? Good Lord, I should have paid closer attention in class, I swear the professor said satire required wit.

Wow.

After all the Ken Rockwell bashing here, I thought I'd actually check it out, so I clicked the link.

So that's satire, eh? Good Lord, I should have paid closer attention in class, I swear the professor said satire required wit.
I've heard his name before I joined here, but still haven't bothered checking his site out yet....

I could swear I remembered reading on his site somewhere that most of what he says is basically a joke...

Most reactions

Back