LG G4 Smartphone

crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Camera on this phone looks very promising. Shoots raw + jepeg and has full manual control. F1.8 with image stabilization. 16 megapixels. I would really love for this to be as good as it sounds. Having a phone with a camera like this on me all the time would be great. Seems like phone manufacturers are stepping it up in the camera department.

I completely agree. I have had the G2 and now the G3 and if the stars align I will have the G4.

The G3 is seriously under rated in that most tech blogs barely make mention of it or use it in the comparisons. DxO never even tested it. Doesn't move the numbers that the iPhone or Galaxy so but it some premium hardware no matter how you look at it.

I have grown tired of all the gear. It's too much to carry around and cost a fortune. Its never enough there is always another lens or better body. I want something I always have with me and can take pictures anytime an opportunity presents itself. I am not a pro so I don't depend on it for a living. I think the cell phone cameras are finally getting to the point to make this a reality. I think the continual advances in technology are pushing me this direction.

Camera on this phone looks very promising. Shoots raw + jepeg and has full manual control. F1.8 with image stabilization. 16 megapixels. I would really love for this to be as good as it sounds. Having a phone with a camera like this on me all the time would be great. Seems like phone manufacturers are stepping it up in the camera department.

maybe, I haven't tried the LG 4 but most cell phones are not so good in low light

That is true. Low light is a problem. Think I'm going to stick to my Fuji for now. It's pretty manageable size wise. Plus I don't know about giving up the viewfinder just yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back