elizpage

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.elizabethpagewalker.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In a bar in Li Jiang, Yun Nan, China last night. Let me know what you think of the below images. Taken with my 17-55mm f/2.8 :)

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_9951.jpg
IMG_9932.jpgIMG_9934.jpgIMG_9979.jpgIMG_9990.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9993.jpg
    IMG_9993.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
#7 (9993) is the best. it's the only one where you really nailed focus and got good detail.

Yes, but the softness of the first one (005) fits with the mood of the picture. One some of the others, the hard lighting and poses are at odds with the softness of the photo.

The microphone is in perfect sharpness but the dude's face is not. the processing and odd grain on the photo made it my least favorite of the lot; it reminds me of a photo taking from the Civil War era, and does not match the mood of a live performance whatsoever; especially seeing the rest with the vivid colors/smoke.

#7 (9993) is the best. it's the only one where you really nailed focus and got good detail.
Thanks Braineack. I think the last one is the best too now that I look closely. I didn't really nail the focus on hardly any of them, but I'm lousy at live performance photography as a general rule. Maybe one day I'll be a bit better at it, it's just so hard to nail the focus for me..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back