Liana - Model

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My most recent model shoot from this weekend....

p528048961-4.jpg

p331321782-4.jpg

p322540527-4.jpg

p186084685-4.jpg

p64329532-4.jpg

6. the blown out spot on her hand annoys me.
p501103196-4.jpg

p148820020-4.jpg

p254459767-4.jpg

p489353974-4.jpg

Last edited:
They look good. nice work. I like number 4 most .

They look good. nice work. I like number 4 most .

Thank you :) #4 is one of my favorites too. It was pretty funny cause that town had a "Main Street Days" festival going on that wasn't open yet. We weren't really supposed to be there unless we had a booth. No one bothered us, but we did arouse quite a bit of attention. For that shot, she had a crew of workers sitting there watching so it was hard to get a serious "longing" shot when she really wanted to just giggle. LOL

They look great. Wonderful work and I bet the model is pleased with them as well - they are very flattering.

Very minor, but I noticed on #3 that behind her back is a red...something (light?). If you look too quickly, she looks like she is in a backless dress with a spot of terrible sunburn. Once you notice it, it's kind of annoying. You might want to eliminate that.

They look great. Wonderful work and I bet the model is pleased with them as well - they are very flattering.

Very minor, but I noticed on #3 that behind her back is a red...something (light?). If you look too quickly, she looks like she is in a backless dress with a spot of terrible sunburn. Once you notice it, it's kind of annoying. You might want to eliminate that.

Thank you and yes she loves them. I did notice that spot you are refering to. I think the sun was hitting there. I will burn it out, especially since this is one my favorite shots.

shes nice to look at, i think the fifth is the classiest, and my favorite.

i know your location says fort worth, but this looks really similar to an area i know in tomball texas . . .
with a last shot at lake travis?

I love your last photo! Love the colors and the way she stands out on the rock.

I'm leaning towards #7 as my favorite. The conversion there is really nice. Did you add a warming filter?

Great job on these, they are beautiful!

as always...your stuff rocks

Thank you!

shes nice to look at, i think the fifth is the classiest, and my favorite.

i know your location says fort worth, but this looks really similar to an area i know in tomball texas . . .
with a last shot at lake travis?

The fifth is one of her favs too. Where we were was Downtown Grapevine and then Grapevine Lake. I haven't heard of Tomball. Is it far out from the Metroplex? I'm always looking for quaint towns for shoots.

I love your last photo! Love the colors and the way she stands out on the rock.

Thank you. It was fairly painful for her, but she was game for jagged rocks stabbing her in the back and cold lake water :)

Hi Lyncca,
I was checking out your website and there is a typo on you blushing brides page. Your missing the I in Images

I got your email. Thanks! I will get it fixed. That is a new page so I hadn't gone over it much.

I'm leaning towards #7 as my favorite. The conversion there is really nice. Did you add a warming filter?

Great job on these, they are beautiful!

I believe that one used an action I have called Split Tone. It does have a brownish tint to it. And, thank you. I love your photos as well!

Excellent work! I think I'm liking #2 the best! They are all great though!

Nice work as always. I was drawn to 6 for some reason. 9 is... wow. :)

As I commented to another person I like it when the skin tones aren't pushed quite so much, but I understand the style and I don't think it's overly done here.

Regardless, I wish I had your portraiture skills. Really nice. Thanks for sharing.

I'm really digging #5. Actually, I like all of them.

Great posing, nice exposures, great model. Looks like it was a fun shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back