Libby Lopez - model shoot

phitran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum, so thank you for viewing. Any comment is appreciated.

-Phi

[1]
original.jpg

[2]
original.jpg

[3]
original.jpg

[4]
original.jpg

[5]
original.jpg

[6]
original.jpg

[7]
original.jpg

[8]
original.jpg

[9]
original.jpg

[10]
original.jpg

[11]
original.jpg

[12]
original.jpg
medium.jp

Last edited:
Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum, so thank you for viewing. Any comment is appreciated.

-Phi

[6]
original.jpg

Aye! Que bonita! Casi ninguna chica tiene ojos y labios y una cara tan bonita que ella!

I can't remember much of my Spanish...I've forgotten a lot of it...and for the life of me cannot figure out how to make a tilde on a computer keyboard! I wish this shot had some more space to the right hand side of it...she needs a little bit more space on that side I think.

These are nice :thumbup: Beautiful model. Number 12 is one of my favorites..

I think she could use a little clean up under the eye in number 2. I noticed it right away.

I have a problem with the way the small twigs cut the left eye in 11 and 12. Other than that I am particularly impressed by your lighting, exposure, and colour.

skieur

...and for the life of me cannot figure out how to make a tilde on a computer keyboard!

ALT + 164 on the number board. Should come out as ñ ;).

I know far too little about proper lighting methods and model photography to speak up in this thread, but I wonder why so often models are being given shoes that don't fit? So often they are too large, and it shows. But then the way she has her foot in 1 is peculiar, anyway. Her foot doesn't look the best in that one.

But all in all these do look like they were taken by a professional to my eyes.

Nice shots Phi ... do you mind sharing what gear you used for these? specifically 1-4 and what post editing you did. Thanks

I like only the close-up ones, and ditto on what Derrel said about the one needing more space to the right.

The others.....well you need to straighten out the camera. Wide-angle lenses tilted make the viewer dizzy.

Many of them lack shadow detail and appear over-processed.

#11 and #12...the light source is too low, causing the shadow of her nose to be large and unflattering, and the out-of focus twigs are very distracting..

Last edited:
Nice shots Phi ... do you mind sharing what gear you used for these? specifically 1-4 and what post editing you did. Thanks
Thanks, I shoot w/ Canon 5dII and 90% of the time use 28-70mm f2.8. Regarding pp, I'm editing all myself using PS3, no plugins.

These are nice :thumbup: Beautiful model. Number 12 is one of my favorites..

I think she could use a little clean up under the eye in number 2. I noticed it right away.
Thanks, good catch :D!

...and for the life of me cannot figure out how to make a tilde on a computer keyboard!

ALT + 164 on the number board. Should come out as ñ ;).

I know far too little about proper lighting methods and model photography to speak up in this thread, but I wonder why so often models are being given shoes that don't fit? So often they are too large, and it shows. But then the way she has her foot in 1 is peculiar, anyway. Her foot doesn't look the best in that one.

But all in all these do look like they were taken by a professional to my eyes.

Thanks. Yes, that's the only thing I hate about that shot. I regretted not to catch it at the time.

I like only the close-up ones, and ditto on what Derrel said about the one needing more space to the right.

The others.....well you need to straighten out the camera. Wide-angle lenses tilted make the viewer dizzy.

Many of them lack shadow detail and appear over-processed.

#11 and #12...the light source is too low, causing the shadow of her nose to be large and unflattering, and the out-of focus twigs are very distracting..

Once you train your eyes, you will get used to these environmental portraits. Patterns, merging lines, and curves are what make photos pop and interesting. Regarding 11,12, the front-bokeh is the intention to give the mystery to the photos. Again, i'm sure you like it once you're used to it. thanks

Great lighting and editing. Awesome first post!

excellent... very pro shoot...

Most reactions

Back