Life as it is

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lately, ive been seeing this girl who is 2.5 years older than me... very beautiful and totally my type... Although, she has a 3 month old, it hasnt stopped me or even given me second thoughts....so here i am... almost 19 years old.. playing the role as a bf and a father, while shooting photography.... all this has given me the courage to go out and shoot more and more and more... i love it...plus lil jax is a cutie so hell pop in and out of some photos :p.. as the days go on, i think more and more and more about after college... im in to get an AA in commercial photography.. is it worth it i ask my self... cuz in 2 years (thatll make me 20.5) i plan on joining the seattle police force and working my way into forensics.... now... i start to think... could i really work my way up considering ill have an AA in photography.... hmm.. forensics is getting closer cuz of that point.. how you ask? well... here it is... Crime Scene photographer... so, if i was to be come CSP, then i would be able to work my way up to the forensics deptartment(considering ill have to do more schooling as well...)... so basically.. this is my life as it is right now... thought id share whats goin on with me and what not!

thats great that not only are u not leaving ur gf because she has a kid because i can imagine many guys would, but u also seem to have ur life planned out (i still have the teenage dream of just being filthy rich...:er: )

but i had good news today, not to hijack ur thread but i got a letter saying that i made the national merit scholarship program competition (1 of the 50,000 out of 1.3 million...not all that impressive i guess but woot woot :D )

anyway, congrats with everything, the girl, school, and the career :D and i praise you for knowing what you want to do with ur life :hail:

wow I'm proud of you that U are with her and you didn't leave her because she's got a kid. :) your life sounds to be interesting. you are more less at my age and nothing interesting happens here! :(

Sounds like you've got a great plan. I think it is wonderful that you aren't afraid to jump into the father role for her son. I was very lucky to find some that loved my children as his own and I'm sure your girlfriend really appreciates that quality in you as well.

Good luck as you pursue your schooling!

Well done for deciding what to do with your life, and also sticking with a woman who's got a child!

If there weren't any men around like yourself, I would have been on my own and without partner for the past 24 years... Thanks to the fact that there are men around who take a "second hand wife" or girlfriend (with child), I had the chance to build myself a new family, so the sudden death of my first child didn't kill me, too, in the end. Without my new husband and new son, I'd have gone down the deep end, otherwise, I think.

thanks for all the comments all.. like i said.. everything is going extremely well and pleasant....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back