Life in Memories

sayambhu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.turboshots.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am making a project on the title, and this is the only photograph I shot yet without an animate subject...

can I please have your comments and critical judgments ?

cemetery.jpg

Very touching.

I am somewhat distractable so in a photo that has slight blur in the background with words, my mind wants to figure out what it says. For someone like me, it may have been more effective to use an even shorter depth of field and had the background stones even more out of focus so that the words could not be read.

Also, the cross directly behind the front one is a little distracting, but I can see that there is a bush or something beside the front cross so a different angle may not have been an option.

thanks a lot.. I intentionally took it at f/5 because looking at the main cross I wanted to accomplish this feeling - "..was too young to be touched by death - a cruel reality of life". (by the way, I came to know that the name "Aniket" means "homeless")...

the fact that others died at more matured ages could be set forth only through readable crosses in the BG. But I shall definitely try out what you suggested. :)

Most reactions

Back