Life is Good

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Life is good right now. I'm in a very good place, both socially and educationally, and I have alot to look forward to. That's pretty much all I wanted to say.

You?

Socially things are great! I have my education but I live in NY which causes problems finding a good "paying" job! I have "almost" everything to make my life happy! :)

Things are going pretty awesome for me, too. I just found out today I got a 96 on my math miderm, which apparently 30% of the class failed (according an unconfirmed rumor from a classmate). So that pretty much boosted my morale for the week. And socially, I have all my TPF friends coming to visit me in Boston this weekend!! :D

Mine's alright, right now. But come this spring or summer, it will get much better. My wife finally got a good paying job using the Master's Degree she got, so I'll finally be able to go back to school and eventually get a job using my head, instead of my back.

It sucks knowing that I graduated in the top 3% of my class but I'm one of the few that didn't go a major college/university, and now I'm paying for it.

I can sum up my life in three words: My life is great!

(except for my counting skills) :wink:

pascal

Good to see everyone's doing pretty snazzy

*dances*

Hate to rain on the parade:

I'm ready to get the **** out of highschool. The drama is relentless, most of the people are ridiculous, and the academics are jocular.

On the positive side, all of my college applications have been in for almost a month, I'm having shoulder surgery two weeks from today, my SAT scores came back at 1400 and my ACT at 33 (96th percentile and 99th percentile, respectively), I'm going to the carribean for a few days to do some diving in January, my dogs are friggin awesome, and I just hung a 5x3 FOOT ska poster on my wall. Life is good enough.

Life's grrrreat! Sh*t, what's 'school'?? :lmao: :lmao:

midget patrol said:
Hate to rain on the parade:

I'm ready to get the **** out of highschool. The drama is relentless, most of the people are ridiculous, and the academics are jocular.

Based on my first 2-3 years out of high school, high school drama is not high school drama. It's life drama at a young age. The retarded **** doesn't stop ;)

life is going perfectly :D I am a very happy girl now :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back