"Life of Leaf" Photograms

Very clever! Good idea and you executed it well. This will look terrific hanging on a wall.

Nice work!

Yes, nice work man (ray!). I've always enjoyed photograms. I like the tall and slender aspect ratio--seems fitting for a tree.

Thanks, I had not done a photo-gram in many years. I thinking about doing more if I can come up with something just as different like the Leaf version.

Very interesting. I have some cyanotype paper that I haven't gotten a chance to use yet (It's been too cloudy every time I remember to try it, lol) - something like this would be cool to try.

Very interesting. I have some cyanotype paper that I haven't gotten a chance to use yet (It's been too cloudy every time I remember to try it, lol) - something like this would be cool to try.

Nice.
Mine are on plain old 8x10 Ilford RC, Dev. LPD 1:3. This set was then scanned, Epson V700, stitched CS2. I'm going to print a 20x60 on a Epson 9900-Kodak Luster paper for show.

The originals will be matted and framed in separate windows in this vertical fashion for my wall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back