Life underneath you.

i think thats casue you havent been in israel ,
we dont have people laying on the ground for no reason + his asking for money with his hand and he has some paper under his hand that people put money in it .
and why is it so important to you to prove his not ? , i've seen him + talked to him and belive me he is , he lives in a homless shelter for kids .

i think thats casue you havent been in israel ,
we dont have people laying on the ground for no reason + his asking for money with his hand and he has some paper under his hand that people put money in it .
and why is it so important to you to prove his not ? , i've seen him + talked to him and belive me he is , he lives in a homless shelter for kids .

(id like to go to israel on my birth rite, but i dont think ill ever actually do it. i have family in jerusalem, id like to visit them, too)

i think your misunderstanding what im saying. im not saying he is not homeless, im just saying he doesn't look like any of the homeless i've seen. and there are many who agree and many who disagree.

to me, it looks like the position in which i sleep at night with my hands out. the fact that he isnt looking at the woman would also suggest he's sleeping, rather than asking for money.

the top of the shoe box is an important feature.

will you post the picture in color?

hmm im not sure i have it in color ,
and the way your saying he doesnt look homeless is the same way you can see here the punks who sit around the square in tel aviv look all pierced and tattoed with color hair that doesnt look homeless 2 , but they dont realy have a home and they live in squats

Nice! I like how the lady is eating an apple and going about her business. Clearly trying her hardest to ignore the homeless fellow. I think the photo has a strong message. Checked out your web site. Excellent work.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back