Life update

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not been around as often as I'd like and feel like I'm loosing touch with this place & people here.:(

So for now here's a brief update of what's going on at home & hopefully I'll get some time to post & browse later.

Noah James had his first operation on his ear & the found a hole which may be the cause of his perforated drum & constantly leaking ear!

Georgia is now walking & a complete terror! Her tantrums are amazing! flat on the floor, legs kicking, head banging & arms flailing! My god is she the balance of our first born's calm and laid back first years?!!!!

Vicky has handed in her notice at work to care for Noah. He is now officially classified as disabled and can get some of the financial and educational help he needs! Unfortunately an average of 3 hospital visita a week make it impractical for my wife to do her job effectively.

Finally as well as building houses, I've been rallying on a few events now. We've done 2 championship rounds finishing 30th overall both times and also 2nd in class. My trophy is on top of the TV right now!! :D Currently 6th overall in the championship and 1st Novice (Last time I looked!)

We're out again next weekend in Derbyshire for the 061 road rally so I have to get on & check the car & straighten the sump guard today.

If anyone asks I have a couple of photos of the kids I could post later as long as the mechanical repairs go OK!!

So thats briefly it for now. I'm gonna make myself a coffee & browse the galleries & darkroom before I put on my overalls & make a start!

Sooooo great to what you've been up to! Your absence has indeed been noticed. And yes, would love to see pics of the kidlets.

Congrats on the rally placings! Well done. :hug::

This is the tantrum queen!

Georgia-Louise.jpg

& Noah, still not talking yet!

Noah-James.jpg

What a couple of cutie pies you've got there!! (I do beleive I detect a gleam of mischief in her eyes!) And what a sweet shot of Noah! Thanks for sharing those.

cute kids matey ! Reminds me - I must take some of mine ! Hope all the "medical stuff" not getting to you guys too much - I have that t-shirt! And me and the boss are with you on the tantrums too - James seems to have entered the "Terrible Two's" about 6 months early ! ( Can't think where he gets it from...must be his mother.... lol )

Hey Humpty!!! How ya doin? :D

Thanks for lovin the kids guys! They are so cute I wonder where the hell they came from! :confused:

Just bee tellin Corry :)thumbup:) today is our wedding anniversary, the 8th is Noahs Birthday, 10th is Road Rally etc. etc........

& I still have to work through loads of photos & develop & print 4 films from a couple of jobs I did recently!

I need a week off!!!! :thumbup:

I'm fine thank-you... and please don't call me humpty !! lol I should change avatar ! I'm slightly less of a humpty following surgery recently - but they let me down on the "free liposuction whilst your down there" option.. Pesky NHS, I knew I should have joined BUPA !

I would love to attend another London meet - especially to see some of the people I met down there... any volunteers for pushing my wheelchair ??? !!!!!

Wow. Two long-time-no-see-ers here! Chris and Jerry! Wow.

Quick, make arrangements with Hertz, hop into his car and come over to the Germany Meet-Up which will be in less than three weeks from now! I guess the room arrangements are so there'd be room for you!

:-( Sorry Corinna, I can't travel or else I might have hopped over for a couple of days midweek - I've always had the date of your "do" in my diary for ages! Unfortunatley still recovering from recent surgery and won't be doing anything nearly so exciting for another month or so ... :-(

Unfortunatley still recovering from recent surgery and won't be doing anything nearly so exciting for another month or so ... :-(

so no more Pork Pie photography for a month or so? That must be painful.

Told you you should of got in touch with Mr Kipling, at least that way you could be taking shots of Bramley Apple Pies, sure sure they are not as exciting as Pork Pies but hey, pie photography is pie photography whatever way you look at it

Most reactions

Back