lifeafter2am

speaking of europe. i was woken up on saturday morning by a phone call from england. no one i know of in england has my number. i found it odd.

i moved from DC to Orlando cause i hate the cold... so to me, that's cold!!

UGH!

1. This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
leila, where is the beast?

speaking of europe. i was woken up on saturday morning by a phone call from england. no one i know of in england has my number. i found it odd.

Didn't you tell me that once already? Or was that a different number?

different number. it happened when i was in boston, too.

apparently europe loves me.

i regret to inform you that if you thought DC was cold, NYC wont be much fun.......

yeah, it's all for love... but it will be a good experience in the other 3 seasons of the year :)

and in college i got a call from india on a sunday morning at 645 my time. he told me he got my number off skype. which is a lie because my number wasnt on skype. weird doings...

and in college i got a call from india on a sunday morning at 645 my time. he told me he got my number off skype. which is a lie because my number wasnt on skype. weird doings...

I have your skype! ;)

Oh wait, I have your number too... LOL!

yeah, it's all for love... but it will be a good experience in the other 3 seasons of the year :)

the seasons are overrated! lol.

id prefer summer all year long!

I have your skype! ;)

Oh wait, I have your number too... LOL!

is it you!?

are you calling me at obscene hours of the morning on the weekend?????

Most reactions

Back