Life's simple pet peeves

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I figured since we had a thread on the nicer side of life we should have one for the annoying side too.

I hate hate hate when I go in to use the bathroom after the husband's taken a shower and all the rugs are sopping wet from his feet!

I hate when people are in enough of a rush to cut me off (when there is no one behind me) but not in enough of a rush to do the speed limit!

i hate when there is water between my foot and a flip flop.

I hate waking up at 6 o'clock for school every morning.

Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead!

Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead!

but your product is amaaaazing...:lol:

I hate centipedes popping up in my sink....
7.gif

pascal

Stupidity is quite annoying. Shame it is so prevalent.

this is really annoying:
"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 4 seconds."

There's actually a reason for the search thing....I can't remember what it is but it's a good one!

To prevent overload to the server, which technically could lead to a DOS type of attack. At least that is normally why it is done.

One of my pet peeves is when people call, leave a message, then call back shortly because I haven't called them back yet. Seriously, you don't need to know the zoning district your house is located in that badly!

People NOT using their signal indicators when they're making a turn or changing lanes.

I work at a bank and get this all the time in the drive thru. When people need a pen (and if you are KNOW you are going to the bank, why not come prepared!!??) but they motion their hand like they are writing and ask for a pen....grrrr! Grrr! Grrr!!! Just ask for the darn pen!!! I don't need hand signals!! (LOL, it makes me so annoyed!)

I hate when people are in enough of a rush to cut me off (when there is no one behind me) but not in enough of a rush to do the speed limit!

AMEN!!! This was the first thing I thought of when I read the beginning of the topic! People who do that drive me batty!!

Most reactions

Back