Life's simple pleasures (an ongoing thread)

i just ordered a matte-cutter (i think thats what its called) and just went to the city to pick up some paper and a big briefcase kinda thing i can keep my enlarged pics in (i used to keep them in a role)
Im happy :D

Heard that the chaemotherapy has worked as well as it can in controlling a friend's inoperable stomach cancer. She will have to go back for 6 nth check but can resume life again. Made my day!

My baby is feeling better (has had a tough cough going on for a while)

When I arrive from work, he looks at me, runs and thows himself at me shouting BAM! Although he doesn't speak yet, the message is clear "I'm happy to see you, and I trust you" - I hope I can get a similar reaction when he is a teen. :p

So far, everyone I've shown my Honors application essay to has really liked it, including my English teacher from last semester, who has now also become a friend/mentor to me. I also asked that very same teacher today if he would nominate me and write a letter of recommendation for me for a scholarshiip that I would REEEALLY love to get, and he said he was more than happy to do it. :)

Snuffled up by the fireplace, wrapped in a blanket with a fresh cup of hot coco w/marshmallows floating on top.

I am. ;)

Seriously, if you haven't tried hot cocoa with MM fluff, you're missing out! Try it sometime! It's SO GOOD!

Just now - seeing the first snowdrop out in the garden - a sign all is OK in the world after the darkest days of winter.

Helped to hear that my new granddaughter has had her feeding tube removed. It was wonderful to hold her for the first time the other day.

Most reactions

Back