Life's simple pleasures (an ongoing thread)

Being woke up by my pup licking my eyebrow's to the other side of my face. And thankfull he doesn't have puppy breath anymore.

Interesting chats with people about weird and/or geeky subject matter (aka that one thread).

Seeing my little cousin's heart rate lower than it's been in weeks (her normal SLEEPING heart rate has been around 130-140 beats per minute...resting heart rate for a normal person is somewhere in the 70's, I believe)....today, I saw it go as low as 117, and she seemed to be resting very comfortably. :) It really eases my mind to see that.

shooting. Went out today with my dad and me and the brother together put about 200 rounds of .40 down range...was really relaxing givin my current situation.

Also, meeting new people who intrigue you. I started getting to know someone I was acquainted with better last night....was really neat...totally awesome person. Then today I met this really fun girl in my class who seems like a total riot. Into photography as well... I like knowing people with similar interests.

driving to work this morning i was stopped at a light singing and dancing in my car, when the song ended i looked to the car to my left and it was MY DAD!!!!!!!!
he was honking and calling me and i was too busy singing and dancing to even notice.
i love my dad!!!!

Spending some time this afternoon with a saw in my hand - not doing too much with it, just knocking up a simple stand to put some of my guitars on whilst I photograph them.

That wasn't really the point though. Whilst I'm out here and in what is to all intents and purposes someone else's house, there really isn't an awful lot of scope for DIY. So to get outside with a big lump of wood and a saw and cut it up into little bits is quite therapeutic.

Lying down on the couch reading a book and my dog has her head on my chest and I can hear her breathing. Sleeping dogs are so peaceful.

I just got a summary of the feedback from a class where I lecture each year. My presentation was rated as 'excellent', and one of the best of the 35 that are presented during the course. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I was soooo thrilled to hear the seminar is well received, as I really work hard on it. And so rarely do people ever bother to provide feedback. It has left me with a smile on my face. :boogie:

Watching the girl sitting next to me (talking to her friend the entire time) in management trip on the curb and fall over in front of everyone as we were leaving. I smiled knowing Karma came back on her for distractin gme the whole time.

I have a fever, Im allowed to hate people right now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back