Light Box

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to shoot an old style phone in the next day. Since I dont have that much time before I leave town again, does anyone a good how to using pieces from a hardware store/department store? The phone itself is not much bigger then a shoe box when not assembled and about the depth and width a single shoe box, twice the height. Apprecaite any help/suggestions.

Geronimo said:
I need to shoot an old style phone in the next day. Since I dont have that much time before I leave town again, does anyone a good how to using pieces from a hardware store/department store? The phone itself is not much bigger then a shoe box when not assembled and about the depth and width a single shoe box, twice the height. Apprecaite any help/suggestions.
Well, we would help if we knew what the question was.
Perhaps if you filled in the missing words, or gave us some clues....

A light box is actually a viewer for slides.
What is being talked about here is a softbox.
The easiest and cheapest way to get the same effect is to bounce a light off a big sheet of white card. Works a bit like a brolly.

Thanks for your guys input. I went out of town before I got a chance to shot it.

Hertz van Rental said:
A light box is actually a viewer for slides.
What is being talked about here is a softbox.
The easiest and cheapest way to get the same effect is to bounce a light off a big sheet of white card. Works a bit like a brolly.

You know I tried searching for either softbox and lightbox. Please correct me if I am wrong, but a softbox is attached to flashs or lighting itself? Atleast that is what I was what I found during my searches. Course I ran across both terms in looking for what I was asking. But again correct me if I am wrong on this matter.

Most reactions

Back