Light c&c

lauraliz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. I just started in a photography class and the first assignment says to take 3 shots where you live, paying attention to light and dof. We talked a lot about the angle of light and how that affects the image. C&C on these two appreciated!

1:
3245804276_6eeb4efd6c.jpg

2:
3245805620_02eba05d7c.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm not quite sure you grasped the concept of the "angle of light" and how it effets the shot. Depth of field is good throughout, but you might want to try one with a shallow depth of field too. Neither photo is really that interesting to me ..... sorry.

I have to agree with Dagwood neither of these shots really do much of anything for me. The lighting isnt really dynamic and DOF wasnt really utilized.

Ok, thanks. I'll start over.

I think the lighting is ok on #1, though paying more attention to the angle of the lighting might do well.

#2... umm... what's up with tilting the camera? Heh... I get that hallways aren't that interesting.

I think the DOF is ok in both, though.

maybe #2 was a play on words for "angled lighting"??? maybe I'm wrong.. if I'm right.. its funny.. if i'm wrong... its still funny

True! Thanks for getting it ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back