Light From Above

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HotLightscolor.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool. I think the colors really pop taking into consideration the low light level you were shooting in. The bugs flying around the lights are a bit of a distraction for me but overall I like it a lot. Low light is something I've never been able to do well. Nothing close to what you have done here. Great job!

I think it looks pretty cool. I think the colors really pop taking into consideration the low light level you were shooting in. The bugs flying around the lights are a bit of a distraction for me but overall I like it a lot. Low light is something I've never been able to do well. Nothing close to what you have done here. Great job!

Yeah those stupid bugs sort of distract :( - Oh well I guess it adds some dynamic to the photo.... So from now on I will simply just replace the word "distracting" for "dynamic" - :lol:

I really like the editing you have done to it, the colours definitely make the shot interesting. The only thing I would change is the composition... however, I have looked at this picture a loooonnng time and I am not really sure how I would change it.

I really like the editing you have done to it, the colours definitely make the shot interesting. The only thing I would change is the composition... however, I have looked at this picture a loooonnng time and I am not really sure how I would change it.

Haha... well I guess you will have to look a little longer. I'd like to hear you feedback on the composition change.

I like it. The whole picture really pops, even the "distracting, oops sorry, dynamic bugs add to the picture :)

Good job

Most reactions

Back