Light painting?

Here is my CRAP light painting ....

4617416307_dc44f935f1.jpg

I actually enjoy ALL types of light painting, some of the groups on flickr have some amazing stuff.

mo, don't be an elitest.

noooo broo! This is what I'm talking about!

Man I wish I could do this one day!
Ever since I read the interview with Eric Curry in Rangefinder mag, I've made several failed attempts at this style of Light Painting. I obviously need to start on a much smaller scale. :lol:

Eric Curry's website can be found at americanprideandpassion.com

Read the narratives and view the video tutorials.

noooo broo! This is what I'm talking about!

Man I wish I could do this one day!
Ever since I read the interview with Eric Curry in Rangefinder mag, I've made several failed attempts at this style of Light Painting. I obviously need to start on a much smaller scale. :lol:

Eric Curry's website can be found at americanprideandpassion.com

Read the narratives and view the video tutorials.

Where do you live? Lets get together and give it a shot! It's gonna take at least 2 people. Each of those shots take 8-12 hours! Unbelievable!

Talk about art!

Nah, but this thread has solidified your ignorance. So I'm all set.

Nah, but this thread has solidified your ignorance. So I'm all set.

Aww is that you trying to hurt my feelings? How bout you try to do something creative and get back to me? And really, if you're going to tell people they're going on your ignore list, at least keep your promise. :thumbup:

If ignorance = me not being impressed by crap work that you've posted then ignorance is what I'm proud of expressing to the world of photography.

Instruction, discussion = :thumbup: (thanks Buckster)

Egos = :thumbdown: (if the shoe fits)

Hmmm.. time to hit the $1 store and Spencers and see what kind of ridiculous things they got that light up LOL. Candle stick or something.

what happened to mo?
dude was kinda humble when he had a T1i...
then he goes PRO (lol) with his recent 5d, and gets this holier than thou attitude, to the point where he's bashing tylers abilities.
hmmmm.

slow down mo...youre shit still stinks...just like the rest of us.

what happened to mo?
then he goes PRO (lol) with his recent 5d, and gets this holier than thou attitude, to the point where he's bashing tylers abilities.
hmmmm.

haha it's a long personal history w/ him. U won't see me bashing anyone w/out a history. We all have our TPF nemesis :lmao: He had it coming, especially since he "put me on ignore" yet decides to comment again.

what happened to mo?
hmmmm.

haha it's a long personal history w/ him. U won't see me bashing anyone w/out a history. We all have our TPF nemesis :lmao: He had it coming, especially since he "put me on ignore" yet decides to comment again.

Not really too much of a long story, you just turned into kind of a douche.

Hmmm.. time to hit the $1 store and Spencers and see what kind of ridiculous things they got that light up LOL. Candle stick or something.

Hah I spent $6.00 last week on 4 large glow stick, an LED flashlight and a Laser pointer. Best $6.00 ever spent lol. Still trying to find time and think of different things to do with it though.

Oh and ^^^ LAWL ^^^

Most reactions

New Topics

Back