Light Painting

Pretty neat, what was the light source?
Love the reflections on those black things!

Pretty neat, what was the light source?
Love the reflections on those black things!

Colored part in back is a childs light wand that changes colors
everything else is lit with led keychain separately from above and under through glass table.
Room was completely dark.

$flameArtwork.jpg

Check out a program called Flame Painter.....you can make all all kinds of patterns!

wow .. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the recent light painting additions. How did you guys do your individual pics??

Thanks Jenn

My two were 15 second exposure, 100 ISO, F16. Lit with a little AA incandescent torch.

Here's one I just did that's a bit different, 3 second, F16, ISO 100, Self portrait lit with a fire steel. Technically just a flash lit photo I suppose but hell...pyromania is such fun! :D

8687996720_cb5899f155_b.jpg

Thanks Jenn

My two were 15 second exposure, 100 ISO, F16. Lit with a little AA incandescent torch.

Here's one I just did that's a bit different, 3 second, F16, ISO 100, Self portrait lit with a fire steel. Technically just a flash lit photo I suppose but hell...pyromania is such fun! :D

8687996720_cb5899f155_b.jpg

NICE! Hope you didn't get burned in the process. What else have you got to show? :)

NICE! Hope you didn't get burned in the process. What else have you got to show? :)

Nope, those sparks are really hot but very short duration, you'd have to try pretty hard to burn yourself. Haven't got anything else much, here's another of my firesteel shots:

8692920016_25b15e8e1b_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back