Light Pollution

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This wasnt a sunset, it was actualy the lights from the city on the other side of the hill. I know they are a little out of focus but other than that which one is better

towers2.jpg

Towers.jpg

towermoon.jpg

C&C greatly appreciated. thanks

Of these three ... the first is best to my mind.
Sure, the pylons are a bit blurred in all three of them, and maybe a sturdy tripod would do the trick next time. But in the first we actually get enough light to enjoy what we see, enough contrast between the orange sky and the silhouetted pylons and enough structure by the power lines.

In the last, which includes the moon, the pylon seems to fall over.
And the second one is just too dark.

thanks for the comments, the last one was bugging me also how the power line thing is tilted but i didnt notice untill after i uploaded it. The second one was brighter but it seems that photobucket dulls down everything that i upload to it, im trying to learn how to fix that problem though.

my votre goes to the first as well!

the last one actually looks rather sad and depressing. You tried to force a composition here for which the elements in the scene were just to far apart from each other. if you had a wider angle alens, or a different perspective, it could hjave worked though.

my votre goes to the first as well!

the last one actually looks rather sad and depressing. You tried to force a composition here for which the elements in the scene were just to far apart from each other. if you had a wider angle alens, or a different perspective, it could hjave worked though.

your right i was forcing the composition a little and it took away from the picture, also the exposure kind of ruined it

oh my god, so many typos in my post ;)

Most reactions

Back