Light Tunnel

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
I went to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston yesterday and this was my favorite picture of the day. This is an artwork called "The Light Inside" and it is actually a tunnel that connects two buildings of the museum. The person in the picture is a security guard and I'm glad that he didn't turn around before I took the picture. I am allowed to take pictures there, I just think it looks better with him facing the other way. The tunnel changes color every 15 minutes.

11982323-M.jpg

Interesting shot, love those colors.....if the guard wasn't there it would be tough to make out what it was.

Austin Powers would have a ball in there, groovey baby!

Lovely colours, interesting piece of art, and the silhouette of the guard makes the picture.
Mind you, since it's only a silhouette, no one would know whether he's facing us or the other side...

Hih, made me think on James Bond movies. :lol:

Very lovely picture! Like others said the silouhette makes this shot. :sillysmi:

LaFoto said:
since it's only a silhouette, no one would know whether he's facing us or the other side...

This is true, but I think that the body posture would have been different if he was looking at me, versus him patroling his area.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

Great shot, love the bold lines, colors and abstract feel. Nicely done! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back