Uselessdreamer1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Yet another from my first B&W roll.
light.jpg

Thanks for all the critiques.

and i am here to stop the wait. it is a very nice coposition the one thing i would say that bothers me, is that it is out of focus. i take it that is was taken at night or low light conditions and with long exposures it is hard sometimes to keep the camera perfectly still, if you dont have a tripod get one. one other thing that will help that i do a lot is set the self timer( if you have it) that way you finger touching the shutter wont move the camera. other than that great image.

You have really interesting ideas but its little things that are off. I.E. blurriness.

To be nasty, there's too much black at the top for my taste, and I'd like the brickwork pin-sharp.

As mentioned by Pete, the idea for the shot was excellent, the execution appears a tad accidental.

I'm not normally this harsh, but I hope that the criticism is positive, not negative? Don't be afraid to disagree with my opinion.

R

if you are going to be putting text on it, the top black section would be good, although it would kind of draw attention away from the photo itself. Either take another one in focus or take another one and purposefully make it blurry, and use photoshop to scratch it up a bit and make it look vintage.

Most reactions

Back