Lightbox C+C

RONDAL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been playing around with the new D90, loving the remote flash commander ability. Made myself a lightbox, tissue paper on the 2 sides and top, white paper on the inside.
Using a remote fired SB-600 from the right side and a cool white lamp from the left. No lighting from above.

Let me know what you think. I'm having a hard time getting the white balance dead on. Are you guys adjusting it in the camera or in post processing. I was letting the camera do auto, bumping the exposure to +2 on the camera, snapping then adjusting in CS3.

Any tips and hints, i;ve been doing lots of reading but can always use more.

Lightbox_Prada_001.jpg

Lightbox_Prada_002.jpg

Thanks

played around a little more, i adjusted the F-stop to try and get more of the product into the shot. Also softend up the lighting a little more to reduce glare. The prada glasses are hard to shoot due to the white lower part of the frame. Figured i'd try something a little easier to start.

Threw the new lens into the box.

Lightbox_Nikon_Lens_001.jpg

Wow that's awsome! I always wondered how those kind of shots were made and know I know it's with a lightbox. I think the pictures came out great.

The lens turned out nicely.

Keep working on the sunglasses.

crude picture of my setup shot on my D40 with 10-20mm lens.

It's amazing what you can do with guest bedrooms haha.

DSC_1684.jpg

DSC_1682.jpg

Couple more pics...

3373896805_6f7423885b_b.jpg

i've been wanting to shoot this thing forever but never had a setting to place it in...

3374796872_29973e8957_b.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back