Lighthouse, rock face and sunken tanker!

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.markgalliano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots i took today up at europa point here in Gibraltar, southern most tip of Europe where a tanker has been 'slightly' sunk for a few months and todays weather didnt help its cause! Also added a few rock face shots which were taken at the same time!

Enjoy and as usual C&C plz!!!

IMG_3359_maybe.jpg

IMG_3358_1.jpg

IMG_3406_1.jpg

IMG_3418_1.jpg

IMG_3439_1.jpg

IMG_3419_1.jpg

I like the zoomed-in sunken-tanker-photo! Not much left of it that can be seen. In how far is it limiting passage through the straight (<- spelling?)?

So you are on Gibraltar.
How interesting!
I liked that place - but have only been once back in 1988. There should even be some photos out and about from back then ... but where would those be :scratch: ???

I also like the last, and the waves crashing against the rock look monstruous (2). Wow.

cheerz lafoto. thankfully it is not blocking the straits passage and is quite close to the lighthouse.

and yes i find Gib quite interesting too, but can sometimes lack inspiration for shots.

as for these i cant say they are original as every other photographer in Gib has this type of shot or similar. Thought i would give it a try and i am quite pleased with my results. Especially with shots 1, 2, 3 and 5

That's pretty neat, how the ship is sunk like that. Nice photos, I especially like No. 5, the haziness adds to it.

I love pics like these. 5 looks like a painting, the haze makes it look cool.

thanks for the comments guys! P like 5 a lot how its ended up. Other things that locals here would realise is how ceuta is in view (Gib and cueta are known as the pillars of hercules, and have very similar shapes)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back