Lighthouse.

Did you paint that tan on in PP? lol Maine isnt that sunny is it!

Did you paint that tan on in PP? lol Maine isnt that sunny is it!

Yeah, it is. Seriously.

I live in NE CT. I was looking at a weather station that's near me. Of the past 37 days we've had 3 with highs under 80. If the forecast is right, that will stretch to 3 of the past 40 days.

This weather sucks.

That lighthouse really tied the room together.

Coitus?

I think he was there fixing the cable.

Also, BJ, I know you said you did the post on a laptop. On my monitor I think you could stand to bring it up about 1/3-1/2 stop.

iPhone:

4836730354_a4db89d843_o_d.jpg

Thanks Bitter...now I have yet another place to put on my must visit someday list! I have lost count by now anyways.

Ryan, I am tan, but not orange :p
I won't be editing anymore images on that laptop, that's for sure.

Ron, no I can't adjust the white balance on the iPhone. I am sure there are apps for it though.

Usayit, there's a website that lists the light houses in Maine and elsewhere. It was a great help. I also highly reccomend some sort of GPS navigation device. I dunno if we would have made it to all the places we went without it. I highly recomend Cape Porpoise, and the Chowder House for pretty cheap lobster. Also check the tide times, the water was out at that lighthouse, so I got a great pic of a lighthouse with mud instead of water!

You look so handsome being orange!! :sexywink:
Oh and I love muddy lighthouses......where are the pictures!! lol

Usayit, there's a website that lists the light houses in Maine and elsewhere. It was a great help. I also highly reccomend some sort of GPS navigation device. I dunno if we would have made it to all the places we went without it. I highly recomend Cape Porpoise, and the Chowder House for pretty cheap lobster. Also check the tide times, the water was out at that lighthouse, so I got a great pic of a lighthouse with mud instead of water!

thanks for the tips.. We've been there a couple times prior to having our first son. We found a cool map at a souvenir shop with all of the lighthouses in the area. Very helpful .. should be even more helpful with my phone's GPS now.

I've got to try out Chowder House.

I can highly recommend Chauncey's Creek.. its a local place to eat lobster (cheap) right on the peer. Chauncey Creek Federicks is good. Definitely, the clam shack at Kennybunkport. Wife shops all she wants.. all that I ask for is a big bucket of fried clams from there!

There's also a bunch of off the beaten path places to find and enjoy .. you just have to ask the locals... they all seem pretty nice.

Man!! i can't wait... Job's killin me right now.

Old pic (scanned film)

121931963.jpg

Making the best of a dreary day at the same spot 2 years later.

MaineBostonSalem2006_12.jpg

Thanks for the additional tips, usayit. Sadly, I am dying in the heat, hummidity, and sea of rude tourists in DC.

The Clam Shack was great. Hands down, the best tender clam strips of the whole trip. But the whole belly clams are superior!

Mostly Sunny, no, no filters used.

I think there is a small animal attached to your face, you should probably get that looked at :scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back