Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lighthouse at New Brighton, Liverpool UK

DSC_00019.jpg

DSC_00014.jpg

One of my favourite subjects - your shot certainly makes New Brighton look a bit more pleasant than it is in "real life". If I was to pick I would choose the "rugged" look of the first shot

If you like lighthouse shots take a trip down to talacre beach in North wales, much nicer setting :)

That first shot is really great, and I agree it is a little peculiar that the lighthouse is indeed in the water.

That first shot is really great, and I agree it is a little peculiar that the lighthouse is indeed in the water.

Hmmm,

we have quite a few lighthouses around North wales, UK that are in the sea when the tide is in (just down the road from the New Brighton one)

-- Darfion, hope you don't think I'm stealing your thread, I'll remove these shots if you prefer

simon

PICT2117_final_talacre2.jpg

PenmonPoint.jpg

For all the lovers of lighthouses: We have a theme thread on LIGHTHOUSES in the Photo Themes ...

And I like that brooding sky in the second photo with some light shining against both lighthouse and background buildings (a port?)! That is a wonderful light situation!

...we don't see many lighthouses at all.....which leads to our fascination i would try adding my symbols into these pictures maybe a ship or a person

Most reactions

New Topics

Back