Lighthouses

Our Local lighthouse, at Point Moore, Geraldton, Western Australia.

250406055d.jpg

I saw this thread and couldn't resist - this snap is by no means exceptional, as it was taken with a Kodak disposable and is a pretty low-quality scan. However, I took it in high school and it was the first photo I ever took that a stranger was interested in (the lab guy at Wal-Mart said he made an extra print and could he please keep it for his girlfriend, who collected lighthouse pictures). In fact, I think that's the exact moment that I started being interested in photography.

There, you get a sappy story as a freebie :lol:

Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine

lighthouse.jpg

niccig said:
I saw this thread and couldn't resist - this snap is by no means exceptional, as it was taken with a Kodak disposable and is a pretty low-quality scan. However, I took it in high school and it was the first photo I ever took that a stranger was interested in (the lab guy at Wal-Mart said he made an extra print and could he please keep it for his girlfriend, who collected lighthouse pictures). In fact, I think that's the exact moment that I started being interested in photography.

There, you get a sappy story as a freebie :lol:

Portland Head Light, Portland, Maine

lighthouse.jpg

Despite the scans small image size, It still hints at bieng a pretty great shot. Considering its a snap taken when you were relatively new to photography, Its damn good!

Bodi Island Light House - Outer Banks, NC

bodiIsland.jpg

Closer up

bodiIsland2.jpg

Fire Island, Long Island

Biglighthouse800.jpg

Most reactions

Back