Lighting

Sheena

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Where is the best source for lighting supplies?

That's a very loaded question. :)

What type of lighting? Strobist style stuff like speedlites and umbrellas, or full studio lighting?

Strobist stuff - strobist.com suggests mpex.com
Full Studio - many choices. BHphoto.com Adorama.com, etc..

B&H @ bhphotovideo.com

That's my favorite, but I also order from adorama.com, mpex.com, and several other trusted retailers.

I think I found what I was looking for. Wanting to buy a new softbox and light combo. Looking at a B800

Hi everyone,

I'm a little new here (ha) and I have some questions about lighting. I want to get into studio photography but I don't know where to start. I want to put together a studio that I can work with but I'm having trouble finding a lighting kit that's already assembled with quality products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I'm a little new here (ha) and I have some questions about lighting. I want to get into studio photography but I don't know where to start. I want to put together a studio that I can work with but I'm having trouble finding a lighting kit that's already assembled with quality products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Why hijack?

Just as easy to start your own thread....

Hi everyone,

Why hijack?

Just as easy to start your own thread....

Well... @ some other forums online they don't encourage new threads about topics that have already been addressed. Also, OP's question has been answered so I hoped it would be ok :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back